Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Why?

Why does our school system have us administer EOGs and then try to have class afterward?

Why do they think that middle schoolers can handle that much silent testing and still operate in a school setting?

Why does my baby want to sleep all day long and hate to sleep on his back?

Why did my toddler poop in the bathtub for the first time this evening?

Why did the apartment we tried to move into have to stink so badly that we are continually trying to get the smell out of all the furniture?

Why does my dog insist on going to the neighbor's house every single time she goes outside now?

Why does my Heavenly Father have so much love for me that he has blessed me with so much joy and happiness just within my precious family?

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm with ya on the EOG thing. 5th graders were bad after the tests were over. I can only imagine what middle schoolers are like.