Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

Thanks on Memorial Day

I just wanted to take this time to say "thank you" to all the men and women who paid the ultimate price for our freedom. I can't say that I did a whole lot of "memorializing" today, but I realize the reason that we have this day. It is one of the things that makes this country so great. Having a family member in the Air Force makes you look at things a little different than you used to. Once again, I want to honor the men and women of our armed forces and those who have given their lives for our freedom.

1 comment:

Bridenstine Family said...

Morgan,
I love you. I hope things are looking up for you guys. I agree with your Mom - the Lord uses times like these to teach us and oftentimes at the end, bless us! Remember you have friends that are praying for you.
-Janette