Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

Still Sick

Malachi got sick about a week and a half after Ezekiel was born. He hasn't fully recovered since then. It's been three long months of back and forth to the doctor. I took him to the doctor a week ago tomorrow with some strong allergic reactions that he hadn't had before. I had to take him back today. The wonderful doctor (Dr. R) said that he had bumps on his ear drum and was having some severe allergic reactions still. She gave us different medicines than last week (allergy and antibiotic). I hate that we're having to pump all this medicine into his body. We never did anymore than over-the-counter tylenol before Ezekiel was born. I just don't get it. We can't get any relief. Daniel is working around 40 hours a week for the Y, that doesn't include his church responsibilities. AND he usually keeps Malachi while working. I was left with 1.68 sick days after maternity leave. I have already used both of them with moving and sick children for the four weeks that I have been back at work. We're all sick and tired of being tired and sick.

No comments: