Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Somebody decided that he wanted to wear my shirt while he was playing around in the garage. Isn't he cute?!?
Saturday, Carriage Downs held their spring time neighborhood yard sale. Daniel and I set out a few items to try to make some extra cash, since we wouldn't have room in the new apartment. I left grandma with a sleeping Ezekiel. Malachi and I headed out in the rain to try to find a few bargains. I got a cute blue lamp for the boys' room for $1! I also got a small chest that needs some paint and new hardware for $7. They were originally asking $20. I think we will use it for a microwave cart in order to maximize counter space in the kitchen. Malachi had fun taking all my shoes from their proper place and putting them in the drawers. I had to go searching for some flip-flops this evening. how fun!

No comments: