Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Belated Mother's Day

I want to wish all you mothers a Happy Belated Mother's Day. I know it was this past Sunday, but with all the drama we have had lately, this is the first chance that I am not falling asleep mid-thought in the evening. Daniel and I have been running ragged this week. We're both pretty close to near exhaustion, but anyways.

My Mother's Day was the day of church (teach Kids' World, tear down equipment from church, home for a quick lunch), and then it was to Lowe's to get stuff for the apartment which I spoke of earlier being a nightmare. So, I moved and had a party with roaches for my Mother's Day. Not an ideal situation, but it is very bearable with a great Savior and wonderful family (especially my three boys). I was able to capture a picture of me with my sons. It is funny to think that this was only my second Mother's Day. I had one child on my first and two on my second. Weird, huh? It seems like an eternity since last year. Malachi has changed so much, and Ezekiel has brought so much added joy to our lives. I can't imagine life without either of them. They are so precious to me.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Look at Ezekiel's smile! How precious.