Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Not yet

Well, the plan was to move into an apartment today. I took a half day at work, and we had Great-Grandma Carol come watch Ezekiel at the house, and to help "watch" Malachi while he was down for his nice 3 hour nap. The only problem (oh, wait, there's more than one) is that the place is roach infested and the carpet upstairs smells strongly of urine. The wallpaper is not replaced yet, either. David had helped me take over a few boxes last night. Pastor Craig was helping us move today. Only when Daniel and P. Craig arrived at the apartment, they were greeted by hundreds of visitors and their droppings. The even bigger problem: Daniel is very much allergic to roaches.

Now we are wondering if we misunderstood God. It might still be early enough to get out of the lease. It's time for some serious prayer. We appreciate all my parents have done for us, but I think we all are getting a little tired of each other. I just want to make sure that we are not rushing into something that isn't God's will. Please pray that we will make the right decision. We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh Morgan, I am so sorry to hear about the apartment. I know you guys were so looking forward to moving out this week. But I'm thinkin' it didn't include moving into a filthy mess.

We'll be praying with you.