Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Heart...

  • Marshall's. You have to try on the whole store, but you walk out with a lot of quality clothes for only a little money. I definitely appreciated (and I'm sure the boys appreciated it, too) having a babysitter to watch the boys, so I could try on clothes for over an hour. It was one of the first times that I actually had fun shopping:)
  • my Eureka Boss vacuum cleaner. It picks up dog fur and everything else on the floor. It's heavy, but it does a good job and cost a lot less than other comparable vacuums
  • our new house (because its OURS), minus all the additional work that we have to do and millions (I'm not kidding, either) of mosquitoes.
  • our portable DVD player to entertain our two year old on trips in the car.
  • my three boys. They are so precious and bring so much joy to my life. I love you, Daniel, Malachi, and Ezekiel.

No comments: