Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Congratulations, Daniel! I am so Proud of You!!!


Today we traveled about 7 hours (round-trip) to be a part of Daniel's ordination ceremony. That's right, my husband is an ORDAINED MINISTER, officially. I can't say that he is a reverend now, because he has been a reverend for several years now. This is the final step/level in the ministerial credential process for the Assemblies of God. Daniel's dad, both grandmothers, brother-in-law, parents-in-law, wife, and two sons were in attendance. The ceremony was at 2 o'clock, so Malachi was a little fussy, but both boys did well for all the traveling and time in carseats.

The ceremony was a wonderful time in the Lord's presence and receiving the charge of the ministry. I was able to take part and be right beside Daniel throughout the process. I don't have a lot of pictures, but I will post the family one's taken afterwards. Congratulations, my Daniel Scott, you have achieved a lot and are becoming a wonderful pastor and continued growth as a man of God. I love you!

No comments: