Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Little Too Much Birthday

Malachi's birthday party was this evening. He was very well behaved and had a great time with all the family and friends, older boys and girls. I'll post pictures later. He was all right until we pulled out of the driveway of our new house (where the party was held but where we do not reside yet). He whined all the way home while Ezekiel cried. Thankfully, it's only about 7 minutes from Mom and Dad's (where we currently "reside"). When we got home, it was more whining and tears. Even when we put him in bed, whining and tears. Daniel and I were about to pull our hair out. Ezekiel was crying a lot of the time, too. Neither of them got their full naps today, and both were thoroughly exhausted from all the excitement and fun. Don't get me wrong, it was a blast! But I'm glad we only do this once a year (or twice, once with each child). Now I'm very, very, very tired. Good night.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Birthday parties are always over-stimulating for my girls. I'm glad you were able to have it at your new house, even if you're not sleeping there yet. Can't wait to see it!