Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Updates and Random Notes

We are not moved into our new house yet. I am hoping to move in this week sometime. I would have liked to have been in about 2 weeks ago, but since we're doing all the work ourselves to save money, it takes a lot longer. Daniel worked on more flooring today. My mom slaved away in our kitchen while I took care of little boys and painted while they napped. She scrubbed cabinets and the refrigerator. She washed dishes and placed them in the cabinets. All the big stuff is painted. The master bathroom is the biggest challenge ahead. It's a good that there is another bathroom, because I don't want to wait much longer to move in. As long as most everything else is done, we're in good shape. We actually close on the house on Tuesday. Everything seems to be going smoothly. I'm hoping to bust a move on some more painting this week with trim and doors. Malachi actually took a normally long nap today at our new house. I hope we can do it again. It makes life easier.

Malachi used some of his birthday money to buy his own "mow-mower" and loves it. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

No comments: