Pages

Monday, August 06, 2007

2 Weeks and Counting

I return to work 2 weeks from today (well that was at 8am this morning). I'm not looking forward to it. There is still a ton of work to do around the house, and I don't feel like I got to spend that quality time with my family that I was so looking forward to. However, I have gotten to spend a lot of time with Malachi and Ezekiel. It's been a challenge, but I've enjoyed it. I can honestly say that being a SAHM of two is much more difficult than being a teacher of about 100 students.

I'm looking forward to getting out of the baby stage. I'm tired of being fat. I'm a little tired of breastfeeding, but I am also enjoying it much more than with the first baby (I'm a woman. Can you tell?). I'm not looking forward to pumping again. I'm just plain tired.

Next summer, we are NOT moving or doing anything else major. We WILL go on a family vacation, and we will have much more fun time as a family:) I guess its a good thing that both of the boys are still at that stage in life that they won't remember how busy their parents were. AND I'm sure that they know that they are greatly and extremely loved by their parents.

No comments: