Pages

Monday, August 28, 2006

Feeling Great!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am feeling MUCH better. Thank you for all your prayers. I had a fabulous first day with students today. I had no morning sickness. I didn't have to pee at inappropriate times. I didn't feel the urge to snack. I feel like I conquered a mountain. I even came home and cooked dinner (spaghetti out of a jar). Malachi, Kiev, David, and I also all went for a walk. I am feeling pretty good.

Please keep Malachi in your prayers, though. He is feeling ok. He went through a few days of feeling bad, but I could never put my finger on what was wrong. It seems that maybe Malachi and I were sharing a "cold/flu" and now have passed it on to Daniel. He seems to be feeling better, but his stools are still loose and frequent (Malachi, not Daniel). I hope that we are coming out of this soon. Thank you again for all your prayers. They truly are/were felt!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Glad to know you're feeling better.

Also? Glad to know you were talking about Malachi's loose stools and not Daniel's. Good thing you cleared that up. :)