Pages

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Update

I just wanted to give you a quick update on the baby. Right now my due date is Feb. 24th. That may change a little come Friday. I am going for an ultrasound and appointment. At the ultrasound, they will try to more "accurately" determine the due date of the baby. I did have my first appointment last week, but I just peed in a cup, and they took my blood. Nothing exciting there. We will be going for a second ultrasound in about 6 weeks to then determine the gender of the baby. That will help me to know whether I can lovingly look at pink clothes or get all of Malachi's clothes out of storage. No surprises here. If the baby is a girl, she will still be Abigail. If the baby is a boy, we will keep the name a secret until his birth. Ok, so we do have to have a few surprises.

I am feeling fine---a little nauseated during the day but nothing major. I eat about every two hours to try to ward that off, and I have to pee a lot. No movement felt or anything else yet. I am excited that I am getting close to the second trimester where I will not be as tired. I can make it some days without even thinking about a nap. Other days it becomes a necessity.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, it's so soon when you'll find out the sex of the baby! I can't wait to know if we can ship all of Callie's and Avery's clothes to you or have a huge yard sale. :) I know you are more excited to find out.