Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Our Schedule

I thought that I would share our schedule before it all changes on Monday. Hopefully, we can pretty much stay on this schedule, if his caretakers ablige. I have mixed emotions about going back to work. Sometimes I am ready for the change. Other times I just want the freedom to hang out with my son whenever I want. I'm sure I'll probably feel the same way in a few weeks. We'll see.

8am - Wake up (Actually, Malachi is usually awake before 8, but I've tried to make it that I don't get him unitl 8. He's good at playing and talking in his crib until its time.)

8:15 - 5 oz. sippy cup of soy milk while I prepare his breakfast

8:30 - breakfast (wheat toast and homemade fruit baby food)

8:45 - play while Mom fixes and eats her breakfast

10:30 - read a book and sing a song in the rocking chair, and then down for a nap
***This is the time where I eat lunch, vaccuum, blog, clean, etc.

12:30-1pm - wake up from nap and have 5 oz. sippy cup

1pm - lunch (cheerios and 6 oz. jar of baby food)

1:30-3:30 - play, crawl, walk, and get into all the cabinets possible (this is main time that we get out and run our errands)

3:30-4:30 - nap (Mom usually naps, too)

4:30 - 5 oz. sippy cup

5:30 or 6pm-ish -sit down with Mom, Dad, Grammy, and Grandpa for dinner (cheerios and jar of baby food)

7:30pm - bath (usually every other night, depending on how dirty he got that day)

8pm - last 5 oz sippy cup

8:30pm - Bible story, prayers, and down for the night

AND HE STILL SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! PRAISE THE LORD!

***I promise that I will post pictures no later than Sunday.***

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like you've got a good routine going. I hope his caretakers can follow it too! :) It makes everything so much easier when their routines are close to being the same every day.