Pages

Saturday, August 05, 2006

An Amazing Kid

I know that everyone thinks that their kid is the greatest. I don't deny those feelings, but I have been truly amazed at how quickly Malachi has changed. Just this summer he has learned to crawl, learned to walk, learned to understand more complex commands, and so much more.

Tuesday, this week, he started really being interested in walking. He tries to walk more often and gets much farther than he used to. Just yesterday he was able to walk about 8 feet on his own (and who knows how many steps it actually was). By the time I go back to work, he may be walking totally on his own for much longer distances. I'm really glad that he saved all these firsts for this summer. I have learned so much about him and feel truly priviledged to be a part of it. Thanks for being such a great kid, Malachi. I love you!

Keep up your love for reading as you get older. I love to watch you "read" your books at home.

No comments: