Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I survived...sort of

This week was my first week back to work. It was hard. I've had a "cold" off and on. I'm not sure what I have, if anything. Yesterday and Tuesday I ended up with a low grade fever and the aches. I thought maybe it was a little stress and just moving my student desks around. My throat has been hurting today. I just don't know what I have. I am hoping, though, that I will feel better on Monday (when students return). If I don't, I guess I'll be calling the doctor. The thing that bothers me about it, is that I just had the fever (and not on consecutive days). It made my head ache and gave me the chills a few times. My main concern was that it felt like the fever was in my spine and just continually ran up and down it, which could be contributing to my back pain. I'm trying not to complain, I'm just a little confused/concerned. I didn't have symptoms like this with Malachi. I was less sick but more tired while carrying him. Maybe this just means we're having a girl!!! Or maybe it just means that every pregnancy truly is different. Please pray that I can get over this so that my students and family get the best of me and not the worst.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I hope everything goes okay on Monday with the kids! Keep us updated.

And if you have a girl, you've got LOTS of clothes waiting for you! :)

Unknown said...

I'm praying too! Sorry you had such a difficult week. Know we love you! (Can't help you with girl clothes though. Sorry!)