Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Guess How Many Teeth?

That's right folks! Malachi now has 6 teeth. I hope that we are done teething for at least a few weeks. Anyways, he got all 4 teeth on top within a month. His bottom teeth were the first to emerge but are the slowest growers. He now has 2 on bottom and 4 on top! Congrats kid! I love you!

Also, Congrats to Avery on getting her first tooth at 5 and 1/2 months! That's shocking for me to hear!

Also, I would like to say welcome to the world Andrew! We are praying for you. You can also see the pictures and arrival information on Callie and Avery's blog.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah, I'm taking bets on how many teeth Avery will have by the time we see you guys in September. Any takers?

Congratulations on Malachi's newest arrival! He's probably ready for a break, too!