Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fun with Cousins

Malachi enjoyed having his cousins in town to celebrate his birthday. He followed Callie around for about 2 full days. He wanted to do whatever she was doing. Their favorite activity was riding around on this little "car." Callie was such a great sport. She was almost always willing to let him use her as a means to stand or simply watch. It was great to see them playing together!

Avery simply amazed me. She is rolling over, "talking," and pushing up on her arms and legs. Many times Malachi would want to play with her toys or give her a big "Malachi-type" hug. She would just look at him and smile. We were able to get a few pictures of all three together. I don't know if all three were ever looking at the same camera and smiling at the same time, but this picture is pretty darn close. Thanks girls for a great time of play!

3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh my goodness! Happy birthday Malachi! You and your cousins look like you had so much fun!

Lisa, aka The Girls' Moma

Erin said...

Okay, you totally have to send me this picture of all three of them together. I knew I should have grabbed my camera when I put Avery up there with the "big kids" but never got the chance. Email it to me, okay?

Morgan said...

It was nice to hear from you Lisa. I have seen your girls. They are precious!

I will definitely email that picture to you. Momma said she wanted that one blown up. It is already on the desktop of the computer. Now I just have to get to CVS.