Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2006

There's Somebody in My Saucer

Avery enjoyed playing in Malachi's ExerSaucer. At first, I think Malachi was a little upset that someone else was sitting in his toy, but he shared well. It's not like he plays in it anymore. He doesn't like to be confined. Anyways, Malachi is showing little Cousin Avery how to play with the little man and get him to play music.Wait...somebody is in my pj's, too! That's OK. Someone forgot Avery's pj's. Imagine that. Someone with two children forgetting something as crucial as pj's. Just kidding. I'm impressed that is all that was forgotten. Malachi didn't notice that Avery was wearing a pair of his old pj's, but he wouldn't have cared either. I'm just glad that I had some here at the house and not at the storage unit. That would have made for an interesting trip. Sorry they were kind of "masculine." It's not like we buy "feminine" pj's for Malachi. OK, enough of me sounding sexist. I'm just glad that that was an easy fix. It pays off to have the grandchildren close together, huh?

2 comments:

Erin said...

And do you know WHY I forgot Avery's jammies? I didn't make a LIST. LISTS are my best friend. I LOVE lists.

Did I mention that I LOVE LISTS!!

Erin said...

Oh, and Avery didn't mind looking like a boy at all! I didn't either. :)