Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Going...

It's been a little bit of a "bear" of a week (and its only Tuesday). Malachi refused to use the potty yesterday. We had a pow-wow last night, and he kept the same pair of underwear on today. So, I made good on my offer, and I went to get him a special drink (apple juice slushy). Our funds are super tight right now, but I still want to do little things for him that can reward him (and are healthy, too).

I've had 2 days of students and 2 days of tryouts for volleyball. I got home about 7pm last night. I got home about 6:30 tonight. Daniel has "started" an after school program at church. So, he's got the boys in the morning and will be bringing them home each evening and making dinner. We're tired and exhausted. Did I mention its only Tuesday!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good grief, that makes me tired just reading it! You guys are super busy! I hope it gets easier so you won't feel so tired.