Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

Count My Blessings

On frustrating days like today, I am reminded of how God has blessed us (not just materially but emotionally, spiritually, and so on). I got to thinking about all the "free" things that we have in our house.

  • kitchen table with 4 chairs and a bench (which sat 4 kids last night)
  • washer and dryer
  • refrigerator
  • microwave
  • large deep freezer
  • outdoor gas grill
  • a few other small items that I can't recall right now
None of these items were gifts but were acquired from various sources. This is just the material. Not to mention that we are making strides to potty train our eldest. Z's tubes in his ears seem to be a success. We have food and clothes. We have love for each other, and most of all, we are loved so deeply by our Heavenly Father! What more could I ask for?

No comments: