Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Why?

Why is it that when I wake up at 12:30 to go pee, I can't get back to sleep?

Why does my mind insist on suddenly kicking into overdrive and keeping me awake?

Why does my mind insist on dwelling on matters that I cannot change?

Why am I awake right now over a matter that I should honestly lose no sleep over?

Why are my frustrations from work keeping me up in the middle of the night when I try not to give them a second thought at home?

Why is it that I try my best to leave work at work, but my pregancy hormones require that I "bring it home" in the middle of the night when sleep is what I really need?

Why is it that the only thing that I can do to calm myself is type (since there's no one to talk to)?

I just want to sleep!!!!!!!! Is that too much to ask?

No comments: