Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

Finally, One Nap!

Daniel started Malachi on one nap last week. I was concerned it would flop like last time. He seems to be doing fine now. He went with his great-grandma today. I asked if she could put him down between 11 and 12. She got him down about noon. He napped for about 2 hours. Now he is going to bed about 7:30pm. Anyways, the point is...

I had a blast today. Normally I am rushing home to get Malachi down for his second nap. Many times he is going close to bed time with an extra long second nap. Now that he's on one nap, I can have a few more minutes after school to wrap up. Plus instead of sitting around for a few hours, I get to play. Wow! I had so much fun! I had forgotten how much fun it was. You
see, Malachi's uncle moved out this weekend, and Grammy and Grandpa are on the Junior trip to DC. Daniel had to work. Malachi and I got home about 4:30pm. We played outside for a few minutes and got the mail. Then, Malachi played while I made dinner. He was so happy! He did whine for a little bit, but that was quickly fixed once I gave him a snack. We played and danced and played some more. I had so much fun watching him play and participating in his laughter. I just can't get enough of his smile!


Here are some random pictures from about a month ago of Malachi feeding himself chunky applesauce.

No comments: