Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Less Than 100 Days!!!

If you look at the new baby's ticker today, you will see that there are less than 100 days to go! Woo-hoo!!! I need to post a picture of how big I've gotten. I feel huge already and am not technically in the third trimester yet. I've got a little over 3 months to go until the due date. My belly has even dropped some. This is a difficult thing to deal with now, because I can't get my belly on top of the counter. I have to stand at a distance to cook and wash dishes (good thing I don't do much of either:)). This little boy is a very active one. He is constantly on the move. I think that he is more active than Malachi was (in utero). We're still not telling the name.

My back has been in really bad shape the past few weeks. I started seeing our local chiropractor (from FA) a month ago. I only visit once every two weeks, though. The visits help, but I don't feel like they are close enough together. I am trying my best to not pick up Malachi as much and to make him do things on his own. This is difficult at times when he won't do what I want him to do. He is getting better. He will hold your hand (or finger, rather) most of the time when you offer it. He will sometimes hold my hand, walk to the car and wait patiently for me to put him in when running errands. This makes me very thankful. In some ways, I am not rushing this pregnancy at all. I am enjoying giving Malachi my attention and watching him grow. I also know that one child changes your life, but when the second one comes, it REALLY changes your life! I wish that I could be home more to see Malachi grow and mature. He's beginning to form words now, I think. Of course, it is all in when he feels like it. All in all, we are doing well. I know I sound like I am complaining at times, but I have been through 1 and a half pregnancies. Neither of them have been very difficult or complicated. God has blessed me with two easy pregnancies (minus the back pain). God is always good!!!

No comments: