Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still Alive

We're still alive. We haven't moved yet, but hopefully soon. We should find out tomorrow when we will be moving.

Malachi is feeling better and is sleeping better at night. I have also found that VeggieTales will calm him down enough to go back to sleep in his crib if he wakes up crying. ("Malachi-ism"s coming soon!)

Ezekiel is sleeping well at night. He normally sleeps 6-8 hours straight starting between 8 and 9pm. He is happier and awake a little bit more than he used to be.

I am getting used to being back at school, sort of. I miss my boys. The almost 8 weeks I was at home made me cherish that time and seemed like a vacation. I'm not too sleep-deprived. I went to the Y today to "workout." I'm not a gym person. Family and friends can tell you, I'll go once and sound committed but won't go back, and that's if I have someone to back me up. I went all by myself (soft-of). I left from work and dropped the boys off at the "Playhouse" at the Y. I felt bad since I just left work, but I am just sick and tired of being FAT. So, I spent 20 min. on the treadmill. I actually ran about 4 min. of that, but everything else was a fast-paced walk. I felt pretty good after that. I'm going to try to go back tomorrow. I just felt so much better this evening after doing a little cardio. I'm also going to try the elyptical machine tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Besides being tired of being fat, I don't have the money to buy new clothes. You see, I was fat like this in the winter last time. Now summer is around the corner, and shorts and a bathing suit are not looking too good. I just want to find my hips again.

Daniel is working lots of hours to try to make up for what I lost from my check last month. He has to take care of Malachi, too. Once the childwatch closes at the Y, Malachi usually has to nap on the floor, under his desk, so Daniel can get something done. But it looks like a raise is in Daniel's future. Praise the Lord!

Kiev has found a new home (sniff, sniff, sniff). I took her over to a co-worker's boyfriend's house on Sunday night. She is getting along with them well and was going to meet my co-worker's dog tonight. As long as they got along this evening, Kiev is no longer ours. I'm really, very sad. But I know that she is getting some much needed love, attention, and play time. I haven't missed the fur and extra time needed to take care of her in the morning, but I have just missed her. She is in good hands, though.

That's it for us now. I promise I'll post those pictures from Daniel and Malachi's "camping trip" from almost two weeks ago soon. I haven't forgotten, just been extremely busy.

No comments: