Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm a Survivor

I survived my first day back to work. I was not too happy to go back. I did miss my students, but I was enjoying my time at home with the boys much, much more. I got up about 6am, and with a little help from Daniel was out the door at 7:40am with Ezekiel in tow. Thankfully, Daniel is taking care of Malachi in the mornings and has always been pretty good about helping me (after I wake him up 2-4 times).

I clocked in at work at 8:05am (only 5 min. late). My room was in utter shambles. I had gone in for about an hour the day before break to do a little clean-up. I have begun to work through the horrible mess, but I survived.

I wanted to cry when I put Ezekiel in his Great-grandma's car and said goodbye, but I did it quickly and walked into the building. I called to check on Z two or three times and called to check on Daniel and Malachi. It was difficult, but I enjoyed coming home and nursing Z and playing with Malachi.

I've got to back post some pictures from last week and Daniel and Malachi's backyard camping trip. I'll try to get it out soon, but I don't have as much "time on my hands" as I did before.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm glad your first day back was survivable. I hope your move to the apartment is survivable, too!