Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sick, Again

Just about 2 weeks ago, I was bragging to my colleagues at work at how it had been about 2 months of the whole family being HEALTHY. Then, last Monday I had to take Ezekiel to the doctor. He had a cold that turned into an ear infection in his left ear. He went on antibiotics immediately and seemed to improve. By Wednesday (last week, still), Malachi had the cold part, but he usually will get over them quickly. The last time that he was "sick" at the doctor was right after Z was born. That's over a year!

So, this afternoon, I took both the boys back to the doctor. I thought Ezekiel might be not responding to the antibiotics, but he is doing fine with about 2 days left with his medicine. Malachi has a double ear infection with a deep cough. He was prescribed a round of antibiotics and some cough medicine. I hope that all will improve. Malachi has also have seemed to hit the "terrible" part of the twos, also. It's been a rough few days

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're dealing with sick boys. That's just not easy at all! I hope everyone is feeling better soon. We're praying for you! Love ya.

Morgan said...

Thanks!