Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Long, Awaited Pictures

April 25, 2008
A Night at the Intimidators

"No, My sun-dasses (sunglasses) on"


"Doe (go), baseball!"


Ezekiel loves, him, some popcorn!


Yes, he's cute! I don't think anyone watched much of the game.
Ezekiel had many people who were very interested in him.
He was often the center of attention. Go figure!

February 23, 2008
My day with my two little boys


"Watch me, Momma!"


"No, My swing!!! My det (get) out, now!!!!!!!!"


I couldn't resist this picture.


On the way down


Ezekiel LOVES this ball and just about any ball that he can get his hands on.


They're coming!


Throw it here, Malachi.


On the outside, looking in


Bark tastes better than most of the food you feed me, Momma.


"My mate (make) ice-tream (cream)"
Malachi got this idea from a little girl who was playing in the same area at the park with her dad. He acted like it was a store window and would "make" ice cream (pile of wood chips) and bring it to me. How fun! I love wood chip ice cream!

No comments: