Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm thankful & frustrated

I am sooo thankful that I am not pregnant or nursing right now. I've been done for about 4 months now after a spell of over 3 years! My hair would fall out at astronomical rates during the nursing process, and my hair had become quite thin. Now, my hair is not falling out at alarming rates, but it is finally growing like normal! The only problem, I have little, short hairs all along the top of my head that do not like to cooperate. It makes it look poofy! I guess that's the price you pay. At least its getting thicker. I am very grateful, and it is sooo nice to not have the thin hair that I've had for about 3 years, it is great!

Also, Ezekiel had ear infections in both ears, after taking him back to the doctor on Thursday. He got a higher powered antibiotic and is doing better, but he is still pretty sick. He just has never done well with antibiotics and ear infections. I wonder who he gets that from!

No comments: