Pages

Friday, May 09, 2008

On the Way Up

Malachi is beginning to feel better now that he's been on an antibiotic since Tuesday night. I am soooo glad. His behavior has been almost unbearable lately. Well, yesterday evening we had dinner with friends and then went out to run some errands. He was sooooo sweet. I had forgotten how much I had missed that boy! Apparently, he had been sick longer than I anticipated. He still had his "terrible" moments a few times at dinner, but he was sooooo wonderful after that with little to no complaining! Wow! Next time he starts to get really ornery, I will know to take him to the doctor. Sorry, buddy! I don't know if you don't tell me. You gotta let me know. I'm sorry!

We're going to an Intimidator's (Single A minor league team) baseball game, again, tonight. We went 2 weeks ago and had a blast! I need to post pictures. I know, I know.

I'm completely done with school on Thursday, June 12th---my last day!

Daniel had a ceremony to honor his achievement of being ORDAINED with the Assemblies of God at the NC District Council on Wednesday. Way to go, Daniel!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations, Daniel! (what does that mean, exactly?) I'm so glad Malachi is feeling better.