Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Day with My Boys

Yesterday (Wednesday), I was forced, uhhh coerced, uhhh privileged to spend the day with my two little boys. We couldn't find anyone who could care for the boys, so, since Daniel had something to do, I had to take the day off. What a bummer! At first I was a little miffed, but as I began to see all the cool things that I could do, I began to lighten up. So we...
  • went to Babies R Us to get a gate to close off the kitchen from the living room (over 5 feet)
  • went to a consignment shop nearby to get a puppet a shirt ($4)
  • had lunch at home
  • took naps (not I said the cat)
  • washed dishes, washed clothes, folded clothes, vacuumed (you get the idea)
  • went to the park (for the first time with both boys)
  • had dinner at church (as is our Wednesday custom)
  • attended service/class at church
  • went home
I got some pretty good pictures of the boys at the park. I'll try to post those later within this post. I'm on a different computer that I can't download pictures easily. The park was the highlight of the day! Both the boys were able to slide, crawl/walk on the "toddler" equipment and play with a few random children. Malachi still doesn't like to swing! He loved it when he was a baby. Go figure.

1 comment:

Erin said...

The park is always the highlight of our day, too, when we get the chance to go. Other days, well, Walmart is a good substitute.