Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Random-ness


We have a tradition that started from my childhood. Every Sunday we have cinnamon rolls for breakfast. There are 8 in a pack. It used to be 3 for me, 3 for Daniel, and 2 for Malachi. Now that Z eats cinnamon rolls, that math has changed a little. This morning, Daniel had 2 (on the way out the door), Malachi ate 1 and a half, I had 2 1/2, and Ezekiel ate about 2. Before too long, we'll be making 2 cartons each week! Don't they look cute with icing all over their faces!



I love them, Momma!

Over spring break, we had some gorgeous weather! We all enjoyed being outside.
Malachi is walking "see-ev" inthe front yard.


Ezekiel sat like this for a long time. How precious!

Hurry, Momma, we want to get in now.


"res-oo pak-pak"
All of a sudden, Malachi started running around last week saying, Rescue backpack from Go, Diego, go! He hadn't seen the show in about a week, but decided to put on his rocket bag & hat and run around the living room saying rescue backpack. He continues to amaze me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are sooo cute!!!! I can't believe I haven't met them yet!


-Kinsey M.