Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Boys (Dad, Malachi, and "Z")

Daniel (Dad) has been working lots of hours to make up for the large sum that I am missing out on right now. It makes him very tired. I hate that he is so tired, but I am thankful for the jobs. He is still having to work his pastor "job" (really ministry). My head just spins thinking about all he has to do on top of being a great father. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful man of God as my husband.


Malachi still loves his little brother. He is a true toddler, though. He doesn't understand that he can't step on his little brother or other rough things, but he still listens well and loves to "hep" put diapers in the trash and other things like putting clothes in the dryer and emptying the dishwasher.


When "Z" is on the floor, Malachi has to be there sitting with him or laying with him.



Today Ezekiel was actually awake and not crying for quite some time. This is the first time this has happened in the afternoon ever. I guess he's starting to be awake a little more.



Too cute and AWAKE!

I'm still on maternity leave and will return on April 16th. Thanks to our spring break, I will get over 7 weeks off to be with my boys. I am feeling pretty good, not 100%, but better than I have felt in a long time. I am over my "cabin fever" and feeling good about being a mom of 2 at home. I have been making small trips occasionally and taking a day a week to go to a friend's house who is a "SAHM" of a 1 year old. I actually miss my work and students a little but not enough to go back until its time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love those pictures! Can't wait to see you guys.