Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

Feeling Better

Lots of pictures are posted below!!! Scroll down!

Malachi is feeling better. Yesterday, he played all morning and evening with his Nana and Grammy. You could see in his face how sick he was, but he just kept going. He napped and slept really well and has been taking the three medicines the doctor prescribed Wednesday. His fever was up most of the day as well.

Today, his fever is gone and is almost back to normal. His nose is dripping much less. He is still extremely tired and was ready to go down early again for a nap with now fussing. I hope this is the end, and no one else will get it.

Ezekiel is showing no symptoms. In fact, last night he slept four hours straight, allowing me to get 3 and a half hours of sleep straight. Praise the Lord! Daniel also let Ezekiel and I sleep in a little. I think I got a combination of 8 hours of sleep last night, and, boy, do I feel like I have more energy. I still don't feel up to standing or walking a lot, though. I haven't been past the mailbox since Monday afternoon and am starting to go stir crazy. Thankfully, everyone is doing well. Praise the Lord!

I'd like to give a shout-out of thanks to the boys' Nana and Aunt Miranda for helping me in the mornings the past few days. Daniel has needed to work. What a blessing to have family close by!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's awesome Malachi is feeling better! We can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

You know we don't mind helping out.
It was a Joy to spend time with you and Ezekiel and Malachi. I love you,daniel and the boys very much.

love,
Nana