Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

My Boys (All 3 of Them)

"Mommy, I really like my little brother!"
(Malachi - 19 1/2 mo. & Ezekiel - approx. 10 hours old)

The wonderful daytime nurse (Sue) let Malachi borrow a dinosaur puzzle to keep him occupied.

On the way home from the hospital

On Sunday (Feb. 25) Daddy and Malachi went out to BJ's to do some grocery shopping. Malachi is sporting the new hat that we bought him to help ease the stress of having a little brother at home. Boy, was Malachi ready to go and get out of the house. He had no problem leaving Mommy behind.

Brothers (the first time Malachi "held" Ezekiel)

Who's the cheeseball?
(Malachi - 19 1/2 mo. & Ezekiel - 6 days old)

Who loves to read even when he's sick? My precious eldest son!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They both are so precious. You and Daniel have 2 fine little men. Now why would I say that?!

Nana