Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

YUCK!

So, Saturday, a small part of Sunday and today, Ezekiel has been in the process of potty training. He's doing pretty well---much better than Malachi in the first few days. He's only had one puddle on the floor thus far. We went to Target on Saturday and bought all 3 boys new underwear. Ezekiel got Diego. Malachi got boxer briefs of Transformers, and Daniel got well, not tidy whities.

Today, Malachi has had the diarrhea. He hasn't complained of a stomach ache, but he hasn't been able to make it to the potty in time. I've been cleaning up the runs all day. Now, I think they are sleeping. I'm tired of poop!

Ironically, my almost-4-year-old has been wearing a pull-up today, and my 2 year old has been wearing underwear. It has been a fun, first day off for me :)

I hope it gets better after nap!

No comments: