Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More on the day...aaarrrgggghhhh!!!

So, I had to wake Ezekiel up from his nap early today to go to the hospital to get Malachi and see their newest cousin, Ivey. She was born at 3:09pm, weighing over 9 lbs., and longer than 22 in. Malachi was the only one to actually see her before we left for church. Tomorrow, we'll visit again.

Ezekiel was cranky for over an hour. When we sat down to dinner, Malachi went to the bathroom at church and didn't return for awhile. We found him in the bathroom with green poop all over his leg, shoe, back, etc. Church starts at 6:45. We left for home to bathe at 6:30. Malachi wanted to do it all himself (for the first time ever, only this time, the clock was not on our side). I got to church late (7:00). My pager went off at 7:30, which is supposed to mean Ezekiel, but it was Malachi with runny poop (in church). I was so blessed to have a man who adores our children and is a wonderful father, hanging with him until I could figure something out.

I got Z's pull-up. He was still wearing underwear! Malachi was, again, wearing a 2t pull-up while his little brother was wearing underwear. Poor Malachi!

When I got home, Ezekiel pooped in his underwear and then in his bedtime pull-up!

I am so tired of poop and running to the potty to pee with Ezekiel. I don't know if I want to see tomorrow. At least, I think, someone is giving me a phone, and I will be reconnected.

I am soooooo grateful that I was not working today. I ended the day with many laughs and smiles. Any other workday would have killed my nerves and driven me totally crazy. I'm thankful my child was sick like that while I was not at work, but this ALWAYS happens. Every summer break this happens (and sometimes other breaks as well).

I'M DONE!!!

No comments: