Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • It's late, and I can't get to sleep. There are tooooo many things bouncing around in my brain.
  • We need to find a good home for Kiev. None of us want to see her go, but we're pretty sure that Ezekiel is allergic to her, too. And we can't keep him fully well. And Kiev is soooo sweet, but sheds A TON!
  • I need the Lord more than ever, because I can't seem to figure out in my own mind how things are going to get better here. I'm just stumped.
  • We just got a phone call here at the house about 10 minutes ago. That means at about 11:50pm from an unknown number.
  • I really, really, really don't like one of my "jobs" right now (and it's not the one about being a mom).
  • I love, love, love, love all 3 of the boys that I have been blessed with. They always make me smile and give me big hugs.
  • Malachi has pooped in the potty 2 days in a row. That's a record for him. He's a pro at the peeing part, but he doesn't like to sit on the potty.
  • We were hoping to get a realy Christmas tree this year, but that is out of the question, now.
  • Christmas is all about Jesus, not gifts. It's funny how I've had all these good intentions, but it has become about presents and not the true meaning of it all.
  • Malachi is starting to cry like Ezekiel.
  • Ezekiel screams every time something doesn't go his way.
  • They both are interacting more and more with the world around them, and it amazes me:)
  • I should be more thankful for my health and that of my family. God has blessed us.
  • I'm really disappointed by some of the country's chosen politicians, but God is still God, and he hasn't changed. Amen!

No comments: