Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2008

-isms

Ezekiel-isms
He is so full of life. His smile is contagious. He is mischievous. He screams if he doesn't get his way, but always has a spring/dance in his step.
  • "eye-da-dee" - I love you, Daddy (Mommy, anyone else who says it to me)
  • "eye-di-ii" - I did it!
  • "Zee-zul" - Ezekiel
  • "a-ba-may" - banana
  • "a-pa-jew" - apple juice
  • "yeah!"
Malachi-isms
He is still struggeling with the poop part of potty training and during sleep times. He loves tv. He is a TALKER and doesn't stop much. He is taking behavior hints from his little brother. He loves to state the obvious, and he is obviously 3. He continually forms sentences and uses newer words each day. He has (somehow) contracted a really harsh Southern accent this week.

  • "The guy put it way up!" - the guy making pizzas threw the dough up in the air.
  • "No, he not 3, I 3!!!" - He can't be 3 because I am 3 (years old).
  • "Z is crying, Momma" - Thanks, Buddy.
  • "No, I not tired...zzzzzz" - I'm lying about being tired.

***Please excuse my last post. Don't let it be a downer. I'm just documenting my feelings and what is going on with me, us, and my thought process. I think my stress level is at an all-time high. I love, love, love my family, and I wouldn't trade them in for anything else in the world. But, this has been the most challenging few months with Ezekiel, and work, and everything else in life. I'm frustrated with the now and can't wait for the future. God is never late. His plan is perfect. I'm just wondering if He could hurry it up, so I don't have to wait anymore:) J/k! Have a great day and don't worry about my "downers." We will trust God and do His will.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Don't apologize for what you write on your blog. You needed to get that out and the blog was one way to do that. I'm still learning this process because I'm so "scared" of what others might think of me. I've figured out it's worse to live my life like that than to just say what I need to say. Stay strong, you already know exactly where your strength comes from. Can't wait to see you guys and hear Malachi talk my ears off!

Morgan said...

Thanks for the encouragement!