Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

I've never been so excited to fill up my gas tank! Yesterday, I filled up my tank for $23!!! Only 2 weeks ago, I filled up for $29. This is something that I could get used to.

The boys are doing well and growing quickly. Malachi is already moving into 4t clothes. Usually, he's ready by the END of winter. I just bought a bunch of 3t clothes. Now, I need to go look for 4t. He's not supposed to grow this fast. It's a good thing that his brother will eventually put most of them to good use.

Ezekiel needs 24 mo. shirts to cover his long, skinny torso, but he still needs 18 mo. for around the waste (or 12 mo.). He's definitely getting taller, just not fatter.

You should hear the two of them "sing" songs. Ezekiel added to Malachi makes for endless laughs.

Have you ever heard the "Pirates who don't do anything" song? There's one part in the chorus where they say, "we just stay at home and lie around..." Malachi's version goes, "we just stay home and FLY around." More to come!

No comments: