Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

Update

Everything has been going well here at the Honeycutt house. Daniel has been working hard on summer camp registrations for the NC district children's ministry, starting KWASP (Kids' World After School Program), and doing his typical jobs at the YMCA. I have been working a lot on the house and getting that in order. I'm finally going to finish the paint job that I started last July! We were blessed to take care of a 12 mo. old for three days. Boy, that wore me out! Malachi's birthday is coming up on Wednesday, and his party is on Saturday. Ezekiel is finally being dedicated in church this coming Sunday. I'm now the commander of the "older 2s" room at church. We had over 30 kids in the 2 year old rooms last week. Can you imagine if they had all been in one room like they used to be 2 weeks ago!?! Ezekiel has all 4 molars now but not all the teeth in between. We're having a blast hanging out and running errands. Potty training is not going that well, but I hope to focus on it after things calm down. I don't know when that is going to happen, but it will at some point (I hope). We're getting a brand new roof on our house thanks to all the hail storms that we have had (at least 4) in the past 2 months. Ezekiel is doing great from having his tubes in. Everything was clear when we went to the doc last week. I'm not getting much "rest" on my vacation but at least I can sleep past 6:30 every morning. Mr. B (a friend from church) cut down 2 of our trees in the back yard and will probably do one more. Daniel and I had to clean it up, but we will have a much better back yard soon. Woo-hoo! Thanks, Mr. B. I think that is all of my musings. Here are some pictures.

Concord First Assembly celebrated its 50th anniversary on Father's Day in June. To celebrate, they combined their typical Fourth of July celebration and the 50th parties together. On Father's Day, there were inflatables, food, drinks, entertainment (different Christian bands), and to end it all, there were fireworks! Happy Belated 50th Birthday, CFA!!!






"Super powers da res-you" (Super Powers to the rescue!)
I'm not quite sure where he got that from.


No comments: