Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Update

Malachi is getting ready to get tooth number 12. Once this one comes in, he'll only need one more to make a full one-year-old set up top. He'll still need three more on the bottom. He has all of his one year molars, but he is still missing some of the ones in between. He is growing by leaps and bounds in personality and what he can do. Still pictures cannot portray what he can do and how much fun he has. The boy can run, and I mean RUN. He goes at full speed up and down the house and around the church/daycare. He has two voice levels now (loud and ear-piercing). He smiles and laughs much more than before (even though he always smiled and laughed a lot). He will follow directions pretty easily and is very obedient for a 19 month old child. He loves certain books (like Clifford) because it has a dog or a baby. When asked where his baby brother is, he will come over to me and lift up my shirt, pat my big belly, and put my shirt back down. How cute!

My contractions have become a little more frequent. I still don't know if I will go this week. I'm still predicting after my due date, but most of the ladies at work (who started a pool on my delivery date and baby's weight) chose dates before my due date. I've also got another ailment that I won't go into on a public domain. Not everyone would want to know. I have very, very little that I can wear now, but I am just trying to make due by washing clothes often.

Daniel was offered a seasonal job with good pay, but we would then have to pay for Malachi's childcare, and he would be driving more. I think that he will turn the offer down and just continue to up his hours at the YMCA. He enjoys what he does and has descent benefits.

Little baby boy is looking forward to sharing his name with the world on the day of his arrival. His Mommy and Daddy are excited to share, too. They probably won't keep the name a secret when number three comes along. It's just too much for them to handle. Baby is moving plenty during the day and night. He's causing his Mommy to have a difficult time sleeping as each night comes along.

We don't know if the apartments that we are trying to get to will be open soon, but please pray that the baby can wait until we get moved. We would like to move this weekend if the place comes available. We'll keep you updated. I'm going to try to call tomorrow. A lot is happening, but we are happy, as usual, to be in the center of the Lord's will.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Let us know what happens with the apartment! How exciting.

Donna said...

I think the baby should come Saturday night!
Just my opinion!
Love Ya!!!
Donna