Pages

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Miscellaneous pictures that I failed to post before

A few days after New Year's Day, I was able to get together with some "old" friends. We went to McAllister's for dinner and chatted for a few hours. I told the girls I would post their picture, but I have failed to do so, until now. From left to right (Julie, Hanna, Morgan, Jess). I love these girls like my sisters and miss them dearly as we all have our very busy lives. I hope you all are doing well. Love ya!

Everyone look at the cameras!

Everyone look at the cameras, and, oh, Avery, stay put. Look happy!

No really guys, everyone look over here and sit still.

Just wait until next Christmas. We will have a 4 year old, a 2 and a half year old, a 22 mo. old, and an 11 mo. old. Wow! I can't wait for those pictures in front of the Christmas tree!


Callie and Avery's momma isn't the only one who can torture her children:)
Actually, Malachi really seemed to enjoy walking around with his pants on his head. He was quite the show-off.


18 months (over a month ago)
I think I'll print this one in 5x7 or 8x10 size and use as his 18 mo. "portrait."


Just to let you know. I am still having contractions. They are not getting much closer together unless I am on my feet a lot. At my appointment on Thursday, the doctor told me I was 1 cm dilated. I think she was just trying to make me feel better, though. I am trying not to do a whole lot and sit most of the day at school (which is rather difficult). Once I get past Friday, I probably won't be as "cautious." Daniel is in Phoenix right now until Thursday afternoon. I definitely don't want to go into labor while he is out of town. Thank goodness we are still with my parents right now. It helps to have a little extra support. Love you both!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Woohoo! It's down to the wire now!

Morgan said...

2 and a half weeks!!!