Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Next to Nothing

Ok. So, my contractions have slowed down to next to nothing. Even after a full day at work yesterday, taking care of Malachi (a very fussy one at that), going grocery shopping at 8:15pm, and sleeping less than 8 hours last night, I am not having many contractions at all. I guess I could easily go another 4 weeks. Aaaaagggghhhh! I don't think I'm ready for that. It's good news for my students, though, who want to keep me here as long as possible. I actually had a few girls ask me (jokingly) if I could just postpone this thing until the summer. I told them I wish I could, but I just can't. They totally understood, of course, but they are definitely still sad that I will be gone for at least 6 weeks.

I just can't get over how big Malachi is getting. His behaviors and attitudes are truly becoming more like a boy, not a baby or toddler. He is starting to try to say even more. Just last night, he was "counting." One, two, three. It didn't sound much like that, but Daniel does that a lot when he is playing. Malachi was playing with a toy, and I could definitely tell that is what he was trying to do. Hang in there, buddy. You are in for the ride of your life the next few weeks, especially since I just found out your Aunt Donna, Uncle Ken, and Cousin Christopher are coming to visit soon.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Now that you know we are comming get busy and have the baby! I would love to see the baby but he needs to stay inside until God is ready for him to come out and play.

Morgan said...

I would LOVE for you to see the baby while you are here; however, like you said, it is up to God. Apparently, last week was a tease, and now I'm back to being just big. We shall see.