Pages

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Is It Time???

Ok. So after this week of work, I would like for the doctor to excuse me from work for the next month and a half. I still have to talk to HR people to get my days figured out since they don't actually pay you for maternity leave. I have to use my few sick days and personal days and borrow from the next years in order to get some pay. How retarded! Anywho, I also have to call a different person in HR to make sure that the insurance company is aware that I will be adding another child to the insurance whenever he decides to arrive. I have a writing test to prepare my students for and some of the people working around me are not very professional and add even more stress to my life. Why can't everyone just be like me? The world would be perfect then. Ok, not really. It's just that I get along with so many people, even those that I disagree with, and they don't add any extra stress to my life. However there are 2-3 people who feel that they are far superior than everyone else and choose to make lots of people's lives stressful.

Anyways, other than the stress which I am going to try to avoid from now on as much as possible, I am doing well. I am getting HUGE! Yes, when I lay down, I measure right on. You know, from pubic bone to the top of your uterus is the same inches as weeks that you are. At my appointment last week, I measured 32 in. and was 32 weeks. I was always right on with Malachi as well. Only this time, I am about 30 lbs. lighter than last time. I wake up every two hours to pee in the night. I am hot all the time (especially do to the fact that it has been in the 60's and 70's for the past few weeks). I get leg cramps more often. Occasionally, I have to wake up and pop a few antacids for heartburn. My muscles around my upper legs and lower belly are stretching. I can no longer sit on the floor comfortably to play with Malachi. My back hurts off and on, but I'm still doing fine. OK, so it's really not as bad as I make it sound, but I am definitely ready for this little boy to come. Oh wait, first I have to switch Malachi and the baby's doctor. If I don't, who will circumcise and care for my son afterwards? So, I'm not exactly "ready," but I am now tired of being pregnant. Who knows when this little one will come. We're all waiting somewhat patiently. Thanks for listening to my complaining and belly aching. I feel much better.

2 comments:

Donna said...

For every pain, discomfort, heartburn,.....the list can go on. Remember what miracle God is allowing you to be part of. You are so lucky.

Morgan said...

Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes you see the problem and don't focus on the enormous and incredible blessing! I am truly blessed.