Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas presents - Round One

This morning we opened presents from my parents. Malachi helped me open my presents from Grammy, Grandpa, and Daddy. Grammy and Grandpa got me a new camera!!! Daniel got me a photo printer and iPod Shuffle.Then it was Malachi's turn to open presents. He got an outdoor push car (that an adult pushes) and a seat to be attached to the back of a bicycle, so he can ride around with his Daddy. You see, Daniel had been riding his bike around the driveway with Malachi on his leg. Malachi loves and and thinks it is great. Now we just have to get him a helmet. That way they can ride around past the driveway.
We also had Round 2 this evening, but I will post those pictures tomorrow hopefully. Most of those pictures were taken with my new camera. I hope that you enjoy the continual updates while I don't have to go to bed at 9:30pm to get up for work in the morning.

No comments: