Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Sorry

Two posts ago I said an "update on us all," but I neglected one major person in our family---my husband, Daniel. I didn't write anything about him because I figured that he didn't want me to. I still don't think he wanted me to, but he seemed a little upset that I left him out of "us all." So to make amends, first I want to say that I'm sorry. Second, I will give you an update.

You will notice in one of the pictures below that Daniel's hair looks a little lighter than it used to be. He volunteered to dye his hair any color that the kids chose if they raised a certain amount of money for BGMC (Boys & Girls Missionary Crusade). You see, one of his areas of ministry at our church is children. It was a competition between the boys and the girls (K-5th grade). The boys picked red and the girls picked yellow. The girls won, and Sunday Daniel's hair was dyed. He just bleached it. It ended up a little yellow and a little orange. The kids didn't care, though. They thought it was cool. Keep up the good work, kids, and earn a ice cream party!

Daniel has also been working 30-45 hour weeks at the Y. He likes his job, but we miss him dearly. A husband's work is never done, huh?

No comments: