Pages

Friday, June 30, 2006

He's Not Napping in His Crib

Surprise. Surprise. I guess it was just a fluke. He wouldn't nap in his crib for his afternoon nap yesterday. He is napping in our bed right now, too. Although, this one might be my fault. Malachi and I went to a friend's house to do a little scrapbooking. Afternoons are much better for activities than mornings around this house. Well, we didn't get home until 12:30. Yesterday we played all morning until 11am. I am hoping that if we can stick to that schedule then he will sleep. I just need to figure out when the evening nap time is. I love to cuddle with Malachi, but those nap times are incredible times for me to get stuff done. Yesterday, I was rushing (and I mean rushing) around for about an hour and a half to get as much stuff done as I could. We're still working on it. I have been blessed with a child who is pretty flexible, but I am learning that if I want that time to myself, we need to have a little more structure. It'll get better.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm sorry the napping thing didn't work today. But yes, it will get better! Wait til you have two and they have YET to nap at the same time. It's fun and NOTHING gets done! (okay I'm being a little sarcastic)