Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2006

As if life wasn't already crazy enough...!

We got moved into Mom and Dad's house two weeks ago (sort of). We all finally got better from our colds. Malachi still has a little bit of a cough every now and then, but that is it. Me, on the other hand, started coming down with a second cold. Only this time, it came back with a vengence. I had fever and aches and had to lay out of work for a day in order to try to get myself better. I still feel kind of rough after sleeping in and taking two naps with Malachi, but I have a feeling I will be able to make it back to school tomorrow.

Malachi has been able to sit up on his own for about two weeks now. He has become a real pro. It didn't take him long to catch on. I want to post some pictures, but I don't know where the cord for the digital camera is. So, until I can find the cord, I will not be posting anymore pictures. Sorry.

No comments: