Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dear Malachi,

You are growing leaps and bounds everyday. Your smile melts my heart everytime I see it. Even when you get upset, you never get rid of the cute, loving look in your eyes. I love how you are beginning to reach for me and your Daddy when you see us.

You sit up so well now. You play with toys now. Today, you held on to toy keys for at least 30 minutes. You love to watch the keys dance and jingle in your hands. You sat up on the floor playing for almost an hour this evening while your Mommy and Daddy ate with friends. You can easily roll from your back to your tummy and tummy to back. You almost always sleep on your tummy in your crib now. We are starting to get you back on a schedule again. Vacation and teething really threw us all for a loop and has taken us over 2 months to get back on track.

Pearly whites? Not yet sweet boy. You have been showing signs of teething for about three months now. You drool and like to chew on things. Nothing is coming up yet, but that is ok. You can now eat a small jar of baby food a day (any flavor of fruit or vegetable). You like to snack on bread when we are out at restaurants or different places.

I cherish everyday with you. I only get to play with you an hour or two each night during the week, but Saturday is our day to play and hang out while it is Daddy's turn to work. I simply love the way that your face lights up everyday when I walk in from a hard day's work. You bring joy to the chaos in my life. Thank you for being so sweet. Your nature is so laid back and content. You roll with the punches and will be a friend of anyone who wants to hold you.


I love you Malachi James. I pray that you will grow up to be an incredible man of God. You are so precious to me and your Daddy. You are even more precious to God. We have always and will always love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morgan, I just love all the pictures of your little guy! He is getting so big. Seeing him on your blog almost makes me feel connected! (OK, not really. We need to pay a visit!) I am enjoying reading about your adventures as a mommy. I'm sure you are a great one, and Daniel a great dad! Thanks for keeping us posted! Love, Lisa